New years resolutions suck. Right?
I didn’t do any these 3 days ago. Instead I thought of all the things that happened in 2011 and felt pretty miserable. The first half year was rather boring and the second half was pretty painful. I may be a drama queen but seriously. WTF?
Anyway. Today. First day at work. I somehow read this post. The intro sounded somewhat familiar and the five suggested ideas hit me. For me I have to put them in a bit different words:
- Acceptance. Simply try to be happy with where you are right now.
- Make a list of things you wish to achieve in 2012.
- To achieve these goals make small steps.
- Practice yoga passionately. As much as you can.
- Free writing. Every day. One diary page per day.
- Make one picture every day (see my new category A year in pictures).
So this is going to be my project for 2012.